Wowge Vote, a tad bit more technical.

This is a discussion on Wowge Vote, a tad bit more technical. within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I made a video to teach people how to manually(autoclicker works too) vote as much as they want on wowge, ...

theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wowge Vote, a tad bit more technical.

I made a video to teach people how to manually(autoclicker works too) vote as much as they want on wowge, its the usual turn off cookies and spam vote, but only difference is I show how to make it so it doesnt open up a new tab or window per vote click, so you can just clikc like crazy or just use an autoclicker or macro program(short for keyboard mouse recording software). Anyway excuse my American English if some of you are detoured by it.

The link to the video is:
    Click here, Video is 12MB about 6 minutes long, only has a pause and play button, no trackball or strip, Sorry guys, haven't figured out how to code that in yet. Video size is 1024x768.

Not as great as my spell hack, but should teach some of you guys something new, and some of you html guys, this should be nothing to you, ciao

-Anthony Vang
    aka TheDunceHat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to theduncehat For This Useful Post:

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Anthony,repped and thanked.

theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No probs mate, Now if i can just keep up with my studies of java and php, I'm so lazy. lol. Been trying to learn it for a few years now, but stuff just keeps happening to detour it.