Some things I wanted to share.

This is a discussion on Some things I wanted to share. within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Here are some things that I've discovered and wanted to share: First off, the tricks I provide here should work ...

Goldenwing is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some things I wanted to share.

Here are some things that I've discovered and wanted to share:

First off, the tricks I provide here should work on any PRIVATE SERVER ONLY (as far as getting to the bosses at least). DO NOT try them on retail or you'll probably be banned...In any case, anything here, I'm not responsible for what you do with it, and if you get kicked/banned it's your own fault.

On magic-wow and formerly when I was on Chronic Domination (Frostemu on both), as a druid, you used to be able to fly through any instance. (it has since been patched, but that's not a problem) Most of the bosses were tank and spank...so you in theory could either have geared 2 characters legitimately OR you if you're fortunate enough to have figured out how to cache edit/use CE/or WPE Pro, you could theoretically teleport to a boss, 1 shot him, loot and repeat. (I geared a DK tank and a druid healer legitimately and then 2 manned 10 man content [AGAIN ON MY SERVER THE BOSSES WERE UNSCRIPTED TANK/SPANK] by creating tanking rotation macro on the DK...and a healing rotation macro on the druid...I'm a linux user so I just put each toon on a different computer, engaged the boss and then used a program (in the ubuntu repository) called Kautoclick to kill the boss/heal the tank while I was AFK and remodeled my kitchen.

When the druid flight bug worked, being the forward thinker that I am, I knew that they would fix it eventually, so I took the time to basically MARK most if not ALL of nax using Wow Emu hacker's auto add feature for teleport hacking locations, (and several 5 mans) so you could teleport through the whole instance to any boss you wanted...

Soon after I did that, Frostemu came out with improved teleport hack detection. I found away around that too....baby steps. The druid fly hack still worked at the time, so I used the druid to mark places in the instance that were ABOVE mobs so they wouldn't aggro...each "jump" is within a small enough range of the next teleport location, so it NEVER triggers teleport hack detection. (I don't see a way they could patch this either, because otherwise every mage who blinked would be DC/kicked for teleport hacking)...Using Wow emu hacker and the teleport list that i've created, you can effectively jump to any Naxx boss you want while skipping ALL the trash. (sometimes my list gets you past mobs and you have to run on foot to the next location...ie in the outer ring...you can run up the acid ramps and just teleport through walls, or around mobs)

Now you're probably thinking..."yes, but you have to 'move' between each jump, or you'll be marked as teleport hacking...NO you don't...Here's an example:

To skip to noth...load up Wow Emu hacker for the version your server is...mine is currently 3.2a. Now load your teleport list...move your character manually into the entrance to the Plague quarter. Tab out...use the teleport list to go to "Plague Quarter 1" tab back to game....MOUSE ROTATE your character by holding down the right mouse button and turning...this counts as a 'move'...Repeat process using Plague quarter 2, 3 and so on...You'll bypass all the trash and proceed to Noth....Try it!

I even came up with waypoints (after a LONG morning) to avoid Heigan the unclean...you fight him in the air and his floor aoe can't hurt you. ...a safe spot in the air away from his casting debuff for healers/range dps, and a separate spot in the air for the tank.

There used to be a bug (I'm pretty sure it's now been fixed on FrostEmu) with Gothik (previously only druids...or me with my teleport list and a healing class) could "solo" him by aggroing him so the gate closes, teleporting to the area above the gate between the live/dead side, jumping to the side opposite Gothik and running to the wall and waiting for 4 min or so til he aggroed...then you'd just pull him by walking over toward the gate, therefore aggroing him...and when he did his AOE stats debuff, he aggroed the mobs (swords and staves from the adjoining room) and they would come through the wall and kill him...as long as you tapped him, you could loot him.

Here's a sample of my list (This is the first few waypoints to get you to Noth in the plague quarter)...cut and paste them into your WEHTeleportlist.txt file. Then go into Naxx and try it out. Again, I have basically the entire instance mapped, but this is just a sample. The coords for Plague quarter 5 will put you at the base of the steps in Noth's room. Fight him, kill him and profit...when you're done, walk over to the base of the window with the little ledge that goes to the outer ring out of Noth's room....then use Plague Quarter 6 to put you on top of that ledge, so you can make your way to Loatheb...(yes I have all of this marked, but again, what I have below is just a sample to start and see if people are interested.

[Plague Quarter 1]
    Type:=Quick Add
    MapID:=533
    XPos:=-3488.0320
    YPos:=2954.7080
    ZPos:=297.6294
    Comment:=Created with the quick add function.

[Plague Quarter 2]
    XPos:=-3517.9922
    YPos:=2889.2327
    ZPos:=297.6180

[Plague Quarter 3]
    XPos:=-3518.5054
    YPos:=2856.6165
    ZPos:=297.9001

[Plague Quarter 4]
    XPos:=-3490.3293
    YPos:=2801.0295
    ZPos:=285.4468

[Plague Quarter 5 (Noth)]
    XPos:=-3489.8865
    YPos:=2750.4568
    ZPos:=262.1517

[Plague Quarter 6 (Noth Ramp)]
    XPos:=-3530.3252
    YPos:=2629.6641
    ZPos:=274.0386

yesiwill is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good bug, thx for sharing.

stranger0803 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged