[Release]Molten-Wow Vote Reminder + Auto Voter [Working 27/07/2014] + Source

This is a discussion on [Release]Molten-Wow Vote Reminder + Auto Voter [Working 27/07/2014] + Source within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I know I'm new here, but I just wanted to share this as some of you may find it useful. ...

Godtier is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release]Molten-Wow Vote Reminder + Auto Voter [Working 27/07/2014] + Source

I know I'm new here, but I just wanted to share this as some of you may find it useful. I hope you do. I've included the source code for the skeptics, and for those who'd like to learn a few things.
    Compiled in VS2010.

Application Screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/KfP0CAB.png

Info:
    A simple program I wrote and It's very simple to use:

Enter how many more hours Molten-WoW requires you to wait before you're able to vote once again, after that, click the Apply button. The application will minimize to your system tray (very low memory usage). Then you'll be informed at the exact time letting you know when to vote -- via notifications, notify icons (system tray tooltips), message box, system beeps, and the usage of the SetwindowPos API to bring forth the notifications no matter what you're doing. So trust me, you'll know when it's time to vote.

When It's time to vote after installing the software and extension below...
    Vote normally, the way you always do. But this time: watch how every CAPTCHA page is automatically filled out for you, MAGIC!

Step 1) Download Molten WoW Vote Reminder
    * = required

Step 2) Download Chrome Extension "Molten WoW Auto Vote"

• This goes great with my program, you can download it here: it's a Google Chrome Extension to Skip Vote CAPTCHA and will automatically return you to the molten website, giving you your vote points.
    • This Chrome Extension gives you your vote points in 2-5 seconds instead of watching for CAPTCHA and all that other BS.

Molten WoW Auto Vote Chrome Extention Download Link
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...keagi?hl=en-GB.

It's possible to obtain 168 VP/week if you're able to vote often, which is possible because you're being notified AS SOON as your able to vote. It only takes 2-3 seconds a day to get all of your Molten-WoW Vote Points at exactly the time you're allowed to vote again, almost a 100% Molten-Wow vote automation system.

On a side note: I ran the combo of my software with the chrome extension as soon as the extension was released to the public and I have voted a total of anywhere between 100 VP/week to 140 VP/week because it only takes like 2-3 seconds to get your VP now.

Bugs/Suggestions?
    Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I'll work on it ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited by Godtier; 07-28-2014 at 04:52 AM.

JunkyBulgaria is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!