WoW Gold Dupe

This is a discussion on WoW Gold Dupe within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; This is not mine I'm just sharing it with you people because I think its awesome! And I want you ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pepelemacho is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile WoW Gold Dupe

This is not mine I'm just sharing it with you people because I think its awesome! And I want you to take advantage of it while it's still not fixed!!

Original title:
    [WPE Req'd] Dupe Anything, Mail Gold Hack, Multi-Buy, Misc

Edit: Before posting a problem you're having with one of these filters/methods carefully reread the section for that filter. Most if not all of the problems being listed with these were addressed to some degree in the guide.

Howdy Deathsoft community. This is one long post that may be worth your while to read.

I've decided to release 3 presently working WPE hacks. One is a gold hack using mail, one is a one-at-a-time dupe that works on anything, and the third is a script-independent multi-buy hack.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen any of these three filters posted so if they have I apologize for the repost, but I haven't noticed anything and since they still work on Burlex's little playground that is WoWscape I can only imagine they haven't been posted previously.

Edit: Works on Ascent r3989 WoWscape edition

The main reason I’m doing this is because I wouldn’t be here or even be interested in playing with WPE and exploiting in general if I hadn’t leeched to get started. I’d like to make it very clear that I’m not affiliated with Citykid in any way - not now anyway.

Note: I will assume you have worked with WPE Pro before; if you haven’t then look at another topic for specific details on operating it, though I suspect you can figure things out well enough from the following guide and some intuition/experimentation.

Gold Hack

Edit a new filter and select “Mode: Advance” and “Start modify from: from the position of the chain found”. Under SEARCH enter: 39 30 00 00 in slots 001 002 003 and 004 respectively. Under MODIFY enter FF FF ?? ?? in slots 000 +001 +002 +003 respectively. The values for ?? ?? determine how much gold you generate with this method.

Just above 50k: 31 E2
    Just above 100k: 64 C4
    Just above 150k: 97 A6
    Just above 200k: C9 88

Once you’ve set up this filter, log into a character that has at least 1g23s75c and after enabling the filter send yourself a mail with any title and any body (for simplicity’s sake use “a” as your title and a blank body) and 1g23s45c. You will generate the amount of gold you chose for the ?? ?? values and when the mail arrives, you can accept the money for an overflow amount of gold (useful for buying out auctions at high values and such). You can also send this to somebody else and you will still generate the amount of gold you chose for the ?? ?? values but the recipient will receive the overflow amount, should they choose to accept it. On WoWscape servers at least, the overflow mails get deleted automatically if you relog, but not on other servers where I’ve tested. It might be useful to make a temporary level 1 alt and send him the overflow amount if you just want to control how much gold you generate, assuming your server doesn’t auto-delete these mails.

Note: A basic thing to know about gold here is that after a certain point you will be bugged and be unable to purchase things. The only things you can do are spend money at the AH and trade people. For reference, the exact value in gold is 2^31/100^2, or:

214,748g 36s 48c <-- Maximum amount of cash before you get bugged

So use this responsibly and try not to get bugged, but if you do just blow it at the AH or trade it to some beggar or something.

If you want to further control how much gold you generate with this method I leave it to you to experiment on how changing the hex value changes the amount of gold. I’m only going to leave the readers with the key points.

Single-Dupe

Start up a new filter and leave it in the standard mode. Under SEARCH enter: FF __ FF __ 01 in slots 007, 009, and 011 (the __ indicate unmodified slots). Under MODIFY enter: FF 17 FF __ 00 in slots 007, 008, 009, and 011.

Now log into your character. Put whatever you want to dupe in the upper left slot of your backpack (must be that slot, must be backpack) and then place stacked items anywhere else in the bag. Also place one different stacked item in another bag. Now, enable the filter and shift-click one of the stacked items in the backpack, keep the quantity at 1, and place it somewhere else in the backpack (must be in the backpack). Ta-da, you have a duped item. Now the item you “unstacked” will be greyed so go to that stacked item in the other bag and unstack some quantity of it and drag it on the greyed item thereby un-greying it and letting you repeat this. The stacked items in the backpack can be anywhere except for the first slot, and you can have as many slots occupied as you want for efficiency’s sake.

Notes: This will work on any soulbound or otherwise item, anything. However, reagents duped in this manner will not count toward crafting, or quests (normal quests anyway) - the reason has to do with the mechanics behind this (it shouldn’t take much time to figure it out if you look at the filter, think about what you’re doing, and especially if you drag a duped item onto a bar...). It’s a real shame soulbound trade got disabled as far as I know, because this paired with that... oh man, good times. Also because of the way this works, you can’t stack duped items that would otherwise be stackable but it’s still useful (for instance dupe yourself full Primal Mooncloth bags off of one bought with the gold hack, then keep one bag full of say... Flasks of Petrification - pain to make but if you have one original... bingo). Right, on that note, you can’t dupe from an item duped in this method (again obvious if you understand what the filter is doing) so make sure to keep “originals” in order.

Anyway, I said this won’t count towards completing ‘normal quests’. Well, it so happens that on WoWscape they invented this new GM reward token system with some quests where you turn in tokens of differing quality for different items, namely mounts and non-combat pets. There are also quests to convert a certain number of lesser tokens into greater tokens. It turns out that with the way these custom quests were done... this dupe DOES work towards the completion of those quests, so with a single of the lowest-quality tokens in hand just dupe 20 of them, toss the original in the bank, convert to a higher quality, dupe 20, toss the new original in the bank, convert, and actually that’s the end. Sadly they don’t have an exchange quest for the highest quality token, but you can get everything beneath from one lowest-quality token. I think that about covers it for this one.

Multi-Buy

This is the simplest of the filters and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if this has been circulated before, but I never noticed it. Start up a new filter and under SEARCH enter: 01 in slot 19, and under MODIFY enter: FF in slot 19. Enable the filter and buy something from a vendor and now you have 255n of them where n is the quantity you’d normally have from a single click (think Symbol of Kings). I imagine this’ll be handy if they ever disable that script that most people seem to be using for that Hula Girl exploit. By the way this does consume 255 times as much gold as normal; you still pay for it, you just get 255n in one slot.

There’s one -really- nice thing with this though. The result of this method is a heavily overstacked stack of some item. If you do this multiple times and drag one overstack on top of another, the target becomes stacked at the amount normally maximum for that item (like 20 Super Mana Potions) but the dragged overstack now gets the difference added onto it. For example... let’s say you use this on Morning Glory Dew (normally one click would get you 5). Click Morning Glory Dew twice: Slot 1 has 255*5=1275 Morning Glory Dew, Slot 2 has 1275 Morning Glory Dew. Now drag Slot 2 onto Slot 1. Now Slot 1 has 20 Morning Glory Dew (normal max) and Slot 2 has (1275+1275-20)=2530 Morning Glory Dew. You could then repeat this. My Paladin has something around 46k Symbols of Kings in one slot. Handy.

Also note that with some items on some servers there are checks in place to prevent this. Often you can reduce the value in MODIFY to something less (01 is just 01, and FF is 255, try something like 127 or less if it won’t work) to fix this. Sometimes it still won’t work, but the only time I met this problem was with the old Super Mana Potion vendor and he was removed from my server anyway. Also you can’t use this to exceed the normal Unique (X) value. Come to think of it there may be a simple way to exceed it, but that will require testing later.

Other WPE stuff

I’d also like to take a moment to re-publicize one particular filter that was posted by Cronk a while back (Deathsoft.com - Game Hacks, Mods, G15 Applets, Tools & Resources ). I’ve used this to great effect in one case study. Just follow his guide but instead of worrying about finding the exact position of the stationary modifier, just use an advance filter. So to be specific go start up a new filter, and like before change the settings to “Mode: Advance” and “Start modify from: from the position of the chain found”. Then under SEARCH enter: 00 29 00 in slots 001 002 and 003 and under MODIFY enter: 00 ?? 00 in slots 000 +001 and +002 respectively. The value of ?? is just the stationary modifier found in Cronk’s topic. Namely:

29 - Normal
    3D - GM
    3E - Auction
    40 - Valentines
    41 - Christmas

And as Cronk showed, the GM one is particularly nice because the sender is merely “Customer Support”.

If anybody here has played on WoWstorm (one of WoWscape’s servers) recently or at least read the forums (I know Citykid has), you’ll have noticed quite a bit of talk of donator gold being sent in the mail. That was some of my handiwork using a combination of this filter to disguise myself as a GM and the 200k mail filter, resulting in several 'greedy innocents' being banned and a fair bit of the hacked gold remaining in the fresh economy. I encourage you to be creative with these filters in hand.

Damage Exploit Addition

If you aren’t familiar with getting negative stats and mixing it with BoK to achieve the one-shot and huge HP status, read up here:

Deathsoft.com - Game Hacks, Mods, G15 Applets, Tools & Resources

If you have a Hunter, or can get one before your server updates to the revision that fixes this, just get your Hunter bugged in this manner and have him tame a new beast. I chose an Amani War Bear in particular. If you did it in time, the pet will maintain the bugged stats and you can just 2-box your Hunter whenever you need to farm some new epics. I have no idea whether or not Burlex’s current fix for this also affects pets but it’s certainly worth doing anyway since it’s a lot easier than repeating the Res Sickness / Fel Regeneration Potion procedure each and every time.

If you want to have the filters set up nice and easily here’s a Rapidshare link:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

What are you waiting for? Go use these before Burlex gets to them and your server updates!

Final Note: I expect this topic is going to get a fair amount of QQing and flaming from those who believe this sort of thing shouldn’t ever be made public. For me at least it’s been private for far too long, and I dare say nobody here started hacking/exploiting WoW private servers entirely independently; everyone had a mentor or leeched to get to the knowledge level they’re at now, or came in with knowledge from somewhere else that was also gained by again a mentor or leeching. I know there are smart and capable people (also there certainly are those who aren’t) who would benefit from example and begin doing their own experiments. I intend to give them that chance. No amount of QQ and flame will convince me to delete this. That is all.

Credits to some guy named Riddlir
    Last edited by Pepelemacho; 03-21-2008 at 02:59 AM. Reason: forgot creadits

plastohobo is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked on wowtrance, but i tried it on, wowscape, didnt work.. =\

nunovski is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gold hack didn't work. It said "You don't have enough money".

MixrEzzk is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No cheat that involves using WPE is not working on WoWscape! Why? I don't know, they've put some protection or who knows what on the server.

Pepelemacho is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play on a spanish server *lucky me* and it works like a charm (My server is allways the last to update). I have always 400k gold in my friend's guild bank xD epic mount and never ending potion, scrolls, etc ...
    The gold hack wont work if you don't have at leas let's say 2g in your bag.

Never played on wowspace is a shame it doesn't seem to work there. (I've heard there is a modified WPE version around there have you tried? this is the one I use WPEpro09x

Thanks for the comments

*loves you all*

Arthur1265 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt work on WowFusion anymore as of a few days ago when they updated their ascent... was pretty fun using it heh

Unknown Soldier is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well im trying this on toxicwow (the gold hack) and while it "works"..I'm only receiving back a few silver.

Arthur1265 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i personally dont have the hack as i dont have enough posts/rep or whatever.. since i was blocked from registering for a long time.. but perhaps if the hack requires putting in digit values.. maybe u misplaced one? or misstyped one? just a thought

Unknown Soldier is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur1265 View Post
    i personally dont have the hack as i dont have enough posts/rep or whatever.. since i was blocked from registering for a long time.. but perhaps if the hack requires putting in digit values.. maybe u misplaced one? or misstyped one? just a thought
    Believe me I triple checked it. Could just be it doesnt work on toxic wow. I didn't try on other servers though.

Lenor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when trying to send mail i get the mesage internal mail database error

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast