Wrathwow

This is a discussion on Wrathwow within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; ok so you have a shammy, get him to kil'jaedens room and bind hearthston yada yada. ok the bug is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrathwow

ok so you have a shammy, get him to kil'jaedens room and bind hearthston yada yada. ok the bug is you dps kil j down to 98%, chain heal, chain heal, he should be bugged to 1% now....kill him. there u go

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing that exploint for Wrathwow with us!
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhm this bug works on al'ar not kil'jaden
    bitches like cheese

leaderofall228l is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok cool but getting to al'ar/kil'jaden whoever it is, thats another story cause fly hacks seem to get grounded within 3 seconds and speed hacks auto disconnect you

Ruffle is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol nice post but hes right al'ar.. kil'jaden doesnt work i tryed

noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leaderofall228l View Post
    ok cool but getting to al'ar/kil'jaden whoever it is, thats another story cause fly hacks seem to get grounded within 3 seconds and speed hacks auto disconnect you
    True but now it seems that casters got nerfed and mobs got nerfed too so i could get to alar in 2 mins with my shaman full tier 3 newbie weapon and btw you use this bugg also on the variant kil'jaden,the variant keal'tahs and the variant illidan it works on all of them but it doesnt work if your in a group.
    bitches like cheese

strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol sry when my friend was tellin me he just said kj so i guess its the variants then.

divljak is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oke look guys...If u wanna hack Kil'jaeden or Al'ar (BOTH can be hacked),first thing that you need is Holy paladin or Encha Shammy...Spells that u are using to hack bosses are same on KJ/Al'ar...You need to have Stormstrike and Chain heal in your action bar,if u're shaman. As paladin,you need to have retri aura on,Seal of Vengeance (I think xD if not,maybe Rightesnousses) and Holy shock. Then,if u wanna farm KJ for armors,best thing you do first is to mount up and run through Sunwell to the Kj,and then get Bond there with HS (then u can come back to KJ anytime). Al'ar always drop same items i think,so u can do him once-twice if u need anything from him. You'll see mobs around KJ when u come there,but they can be soloed with no problems,if u got some gear faster with shammy :biggrin: slower with pala cuz u gotta be holy for the fight. Anyway,i dont even solo them,i just run to KJ and then i pull him little back so i can loot him after without aggroing mobs :cool: So as shammy,u can kill mobs or not,its same,just run to KJ then do Stormstrike->Chain heal->Chain heal (again ye)->Stormstrike and he's down With Pala,u can also run in,cuz its a lot faster and u'll prolly have more HP then shammy...First thing u gotta have on is RETRI aura,dont forget it :smile: then u do Judgement of Vengeance on him and then Holy shock (im not sure if that's right way,but it should work,if not do holy shock first then judgement) and he's down too :biggrin: as i said,u can solo Al'ar same with shammy or pala,only thing thats nasty there is trash :mad: they got much HP and belf gays can do lot dmg (especialy that guys with high HP)...al'ar is more usefull for shammy cuz drops,as pala u can get trinket or cloak or something from him...So thats all from me Kj is better to farm with pala,al'ar with shammy (cuz items ) I think both hacks are working like this,im not sure cuz i didnt played on Wrath for like 2-3 weeks...Happy hacking :biggrin: edit_u can hack real bosses with this,not variants

scottiez is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im A Admin On Wrath Wow.

divljak is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged