WPE Pro Filter 2.4.3

This is a discussion on WPE Pro Filter 2.4.3 within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Does any one, knows any kind of filter that actualy works on 2.4.3 private servers ? Ive tryed some, and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mods is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WPE Pro Filter 2.4.3

Does any one, knows any kind of filter that actualy works on 2.4.3 private servers ?
    Ive tryed some, and nothing works.
    If someone know any kind of hacks, that are working in 2.4.3 servers plz, post it here =)

Thanks

Bumpz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mods View Post
    Does any one, knows any kind of filter that actualy works on 2.4.3 private servers ?
    Ive tryed some, and nothing works.
    If someone know any kind of hacks, that are working in 2.4.3 servers plz, post it here =)

Thanks
    hey i dont normally hang around here since its full of thieves and leachers but somtimes theres a gem hidden amongst trash... anyway i decided to make an account simply to tell you to hang in there... keep searching or better yet learn what your doing and try some things... i play on wowscape (wowcrack actually) and i know of a few working filters 1 of them being a dupe....i would simply tell you but its not public information and well if i told everyone then the servers community would die or it would be fixed FAST so get out there and find what your lookin for man

oh and to the thieves and leachers comment there i mean that normally people steal their info from other sites where people actually work for themselves and each other then they put it here... that being said the best stuff is hidden away nicely
    have a nice day
    EDIT: you mentioned hacks.. are you blind? theres speed hacks fly hacks mountainclimb hacks water walk hacks hunter tracking hacks... all of them work latest 2.4.3 stop fucking begging and find the shit... filters arent right in front of your eyes but the hacks are http://www.google.com is your friend
    Last edited by Bumpz; 09-17-2008 at 07:49 AM. Reason: forgot somthing

monkey666 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpz View Post
    hey i dont normally hang around here since its full of thieves and leachers but somtimes theres a gem hidden amongst trash... anyway i decided to make an account simply to tell you to hang in there... keep searching or better yet learn what your doing and try some things... i play on wowscape (wowcrack actually) and i know of a few working filters 1 of them being a dupe....i would simply tell you but its not public information and well if i told everyone then the servers community would die or it would be fixed FAST so get out there and find what your lookin for man

oh and to the thieves and leachers comment there i mean that normally people steal their info from other sites where people actually work for themselves and each other then they put it here... that being said the best stuff is hidden away nicely
    have a nice day
    EDIT: you mentioned hacks.. are you blind? theres speed hacks fly hacks mountainclimb hacks water walk hacks hunter tracking hacks... all of them work latest 2.4.3 stop fucking begging and find the shit... filters arent right in front of your eyes but the hacks are Google is your friend
    1.) "and i know of a few working filters 1 of them being a dupe" <- Highly doubt it talk is cheap.
    2.) as for the guy who started this post google WoWEmuHacker5 job done, i dont know why Bumpz did not tell you, and just flamed.

pirey is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know all the other hacks.
    If some1 can i need some help with wpe pro to 2.4.3 version - wowscpae

ty

rytmy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exist WPE pro filter on 2.4.3 ?? please

babyflik is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey666 View Post
    1.) "and i know of a few working filters 1 of them being a dupe" <- Highly doubt it talk is cheap.
    2.) as for the guy who started this post google WoWEmuHacker5 job done, i dont know why Bumpz did not tell you, and just flamed.
    FYI there is true there is 2 filter working..
    1. dupe
    2.. hunter pet bug

There are suppose to be 3 (another dupe) but the other 1 got fixed when you do it you get logged and DC too and who knows what well happen next...(BAN :smiley

Also the hunter pet bug works but loits of players has been BANNED because they got caught lol...
    Last edited by babyflik; 11-30-2008 at 06:29 AM.

albanialbani is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys,,,,, can any1 send me dube filter? i realy need
    here is my e-mail [email protected]
    ty

Heussner is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rytmy View Post
    exist WPE pro filter on 2.4.3 ?? please
    LOL, I feel bad for you..... Dupe works, and its really nice when you just hit 70.... I have over 2k BoJ's and that gets me some decent starting gear

ownedbysyka is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to find the filters on your own
    Something I do as a hobby.

faxe1234 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, one think, D3screne.com normaly was a hacker forum And if you're saying you have to find that out by urself then wtf, for what is this then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast