[WPE]Duping 2.4.3. In pictures.

This is a discussion on [WPE]Duping 2.4.3. In pictures. within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; it still works..?...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Sparxxx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria wtf xD
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    3
    it still works..?


  2. #12
    s4k0n's Avatar
    s4k0n is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Can someone give us better info??

  3. #13
    Makaveli11 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    ok recently i have been using this hack and it does work at least on scape servers

    1) log onto the char u want to dupe with (Make sure u have an empty bag in your last bag slot)
    2) open up WPE and run the WPE-Modified
    3) open filfer duip.ftl(somthing like this i think)
    4) target Wow.exe
    5) click the (red)on botton
    6) w.e item u wanna dup(i only know of stacked items being duped) split the stack so that the origional stack only has 1 left in it(so out of 20 you would select to seporate 19)
    7) put the one in the origional stack in the sixth slot of the last bag
    8) relog
    9) turn the WPE off (click the same red on button) and u cam merge the new stack with the old

    but i only have limited experiance with this bu thats the method that worked for me

  4. #14
    Free_rebel's Avatar
    Free_rebel is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli11 View Post
    ok recently i have been using this hack and it does work at least on scape servers

    1) log onto the char u want to dupe with (Make sure u have an empty bag in your last bag slot)
    2) open up WPE and run the WPE-Modified
    3) open filfer duip.ftl(somthing like this i think)
    4) target Wow.exe
    5) click the (red)on botton
    6) w.e item u wanna dup(i only know of stacked items being duped) split the stack so that the origional stack only has 1 left in it(so out of 20 you would select to seporate 19)
    7) put the one in the origional stack in the sixth slot of the last bag
    8) relog
    9) turn the WPE off (click the same red on button) and u cam merge the new stack with the old

    but i only have limited experiance with this bu thats the method that worked for me






    Yes it does work on scape have used a nd use it alot of times

  5. #15
    lazarus is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_rebel View Post
    Yes it does work on scape have used a nd use it alot of times
    Sadly this method of duping has now been FIXED, when trying to dupe stack able items on any of the WoWScape servers you will receive a message in your chat box saying: "Nice try, loser" You will then get logged out after 5 or so seconds after attempting the dupe.

    =[

  6. #16
    ownedbysyka's Avatar
    ownedbysyka is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    27
    lol, there are some real hackers on WoWScape that know how to fix stuff
    Something I do as a hobby.

  7. #17
    Makaveli11 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    its not fixed...

  8. #18
    tomston is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Link dont work. Pls reupload

  9. #19
    Free_rebel's Avatar
    Free_rebel is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ownedbysyka View Post
    lol, there are some real hackers on WoWScape that know how to fix stuff
    Lmao am duping as we speak and am safe and did not get that ever ......... too bad for u

  10. #20
    ironmore is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    aww i cant deal with this !! i get the wpe, i have duip.ftl, and nothing happens !!, im a warrior, and i have an empty 20 slot bag on the last slot (the first one u get at the start), im doing this:

    log on my acc
    starting wpe, targeting wow
    opening duip.ftl
    pressing the "OK" button next to "edit selected filter" button
    then on my acc, on the first slot of the empty last badge, y split the stack in 19-1 , the 19 size one i put on the 2nd slot, and the one left of the original one i put on the 6th slot.
    Next i relog, and stop the wpe pressing again that "ok" button
    enter again, and when i see, nothing has changed

    What do u thing it would be wrong on my procedure?

    Thanx
    Last edited by ironmore; 01-19-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WoWEmuhacker 2.4.3
    By TehDash in forum WoW Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 11:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •