Chaos Crusade FUnserver Stairs Cords

This is a discussion on Chaos Crusade FUnserver Stairs Cords within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; *For the stairs I think you have to log out each time... *Enter the cords into emu hacker and teleport, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    ownedbysyka's Avatar
    ownedbysyka is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    27

    Chaos Crusade FUnserver Stairs Cords

    *For the stairs I think you have to log out each time...
    *Enter the cords into emu hacker and teleport, but dont move. Then just right click to complete the quest and move on to the next one.
    Good Luck guys!
    Prison(Map ID 0)
    1st
    -4322.64
    -7142.58
    278.931
    2nd
    -4325.41
    -7177.21
    292.71
    3rd
    -4328.87
    -7139.27
    310.891
    4th
    -4309.1
    -7155.13
    337.022
    5th
    -4329.08
    -7133.92
    352.17
    6th
    -4327.23
    -7160.53
    392.538
    7th
    -4317.02
    -7133.76
    397.079
    8th
    -4321.96
    -7162.9
    414.618
    Last
    -4284.92
    -7159.63
    440.607


    Stairs(Map ID 1)
    guard 1
    -85.6583
    -6015.53
    -15.3451
    Guard 2
    -51.3178
    -6002.08
    -5.3451
    Guard 3
    -261.241
    -5933.38
    8.87691
    Guard 4
    -128.627
    -6022.63
    36.87685
    guard 5
    -120.956
    -5917.68
    60.87659
    guard 6
    -138.497
    -5992.37
    65.87727
    guard7
    -22.1439
    -6014.58
    25.4462
    guard8
    -66.741
    -5967.27
    65.87701
    guard9
    -109.336
    -5919.48
    89.4897
    Last
    -99.9012
    -5893.54
    112.653

    Last edited by ownedbysyka; 12-24-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Second guard in prison is fixed
    Something I do as a hobby.

  2. #2
    Xocix's Avatar
    Xocix is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    I used Wow Maelstrom to do those staircases, you have an option called "air brake" so you can walk on air :p but i guess this is much faster way,

  3. #3
    Birddog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    hey man... this one does not work. i've tried changing some of the -'s to +'s and so on and so forth. it gets you relatively close... but i still cant even see the guard. help would be appreciated! btw, ty, i got my cloak from your first set of coords! very well done!

    Guard 3
    -261.241
    -5933.38
    8.87691

  4. #4
    Birddog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    btw - you've helped me... how do i you?

  5. #5
    bobjimm is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    hey man... this one does not work. i've tried changing some of the -'s to +'s and so on and so forth. it gets you relatively close... but i still cant even see the guard. help would be appreciated! btw, ty, i got my cloak from your first set of coords! very well done!

    Guard 3
    -261.241
    -5933.38
    8.87691
    Hey, the reason is when u teleport, u can only see wat you could see from where you teleported from(so if u teleported from one end of org to another, you wouldnt be able to see alot of stuff u would see if u had walked)

    A way to get to the 3rd guard, is at the second guard, activate the gravity hack, and jump up the ledge, then just run along past the beggars to the guard.

    Hope i have helped you and some other people.

    Bobjimm :cool:
    Last edited by bobjimm; 11-10-2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: didnt want char name on here

  6. #6
    Birddog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjimm View Post
    Hey, the reason is when u teleport, u can only see wat you could see from where you teleported from(so if u teleported from one end of org to another, you wouldnt be able to see alot of stuff u would see if u had walked)

    A way to get to the 3rd guard, is at the second guard, activate the gravity hack, and jump up the ledge, then just run along past the beggars to the guard.

    Hope i have helped you and some other people.

    Bobjimm (Hibe on this server) :cool:

    alrighty then that makes sense... but
    everyoen keeps talking about the gravity hack... wth is that? i have emu 5.0 and there is no gravity hack... i have wall climb, no fall damage, teleport to plane, flymode, walkonwater, hypermode, p2p teleport, allowmodelhacks, and airjump! which of these is gravity? ty bud

  7. #7
    ownedbysyka's Avatar
    ownedbysyka is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    27
    I think that "Airjump" is gravity . Gravity makes you jump higher and slower, but for most server its allready fixed. I know that on chaos you can jump only life 3 boxes up. FOr those who use Emuhacker (Which every does) don't go through the Hyjal cuz You are going to get banned. Oh and I am also going to post the chords for the Upgraded Ring (New Threat)
    Something I do as a hobby.

  8. #8
    bobjimm is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    alrighty then that makes sense... but
    everyoen keeps talking about the gravity hack... wth is that? i have emu 5.0 and there is no gravity hack... i have wall climb, no fall damage, teleport to plane, flymode, walkonwater, hypermode, p2p teleport, allowmodelhacks, and airjump! which of these is gravity? ty bud
    Sorry but i still use Emu Beta 2.4.3 so its called gravity hack on mine, cant really help you.

  9. #9
    Birddog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    Guard 4
    -128.627
    -6024.63
    36.87685

    change -6024.63 to a -6022.63

  10. #10
    A3YearOld is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Yeh, it still is called Gravity Hack on 5.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Half-Life 2 Guide
    By Jolinar in forum Half Life 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •