WoW WPE Help For Newbies

This is a discussion on WoW WPE Help For Newbies within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I just make this post with the objective of reunite the people that already know how to hack with WPE ...

vinterdragen is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post WoW WPE Help For Newbies

I just make this post with the objective of reunite the people that already know how to hack with WPE and teach with Posts the how to's.

The thing is that I've seen that many information is disperse and is not concise, I mean, for example, what is the use of the columns at the filter?, what columns may I chose for something special?. How can I identify a spell or an item at the logging utility?...

I've tested many dupe filters posted around the forum and none worked for me, also following step by step...The stuff where most of people get stuck is in the Target Program picking, but that is not the problem...'cause that is easy follow this if you are stuck at that phase:
    - open permedit with WPE already open, scroll down and look out for WPE PRO, then click on Grant Permisions... after that, go refresh the Target Program picking list of WPE and WoW will appear.

I'm playing in a 2.4.3 server with TrinityCore (Mango's Based) and the only thing wich have worked for me is WoWEmuHack and CheatEngine, other stuff haven't worked for me, then, please help us, the newbies with detailed info, and remember that is better to give a formula than a single answer, if you give us the method to understand how it works, we can reach by ourselves many new stuff and share it here at the forum...

Thanks

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing in a 2.4.3 server with TrinityCore (Mango's Based)
    that say all...u can't use WPE pro... on mangos server

Regushci is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cant really use wpe pro for anything wow'ish anymore...

Watermelon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there is way to ie. dupe on Trinity servers, but you won't find it anywhere on forums. Noone posts it, because we would have the same situation as it was on ascent servers(like WoWScape) - everyone's abusing duping, and the server's economy would be destroyed. You can only get the way trying your own or from your friend, if he knows it.

axeyouden is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not so fast...

I actually am a newbie too now.
    I was referred to WPE by a guy I saw who using Equip Anything Anywhere.
    This is a good idea for a thread though, as a lot of these tutorials are all really outdated.

So duplicating items, trading soulbounds, buying items free, and stat bugging are all since patched out. I have seen immune bugs, but that may only be on the private server I play on.

I just boosted some extra stats from the methods in this thread:
    Collection of recent hacks

This one definitely works on: ArcEmu TRUNK r996
    step 1. go to guild bank.
    step 2. put an item you want in any slot inside the guild bank
    step 3. open WPE and create the filter, in column 24 search for 17 and modify to XX
    step 4. XX is the slot you want it to go. look at the pic 00 is head slot 01 is neck etc
    step 5. make sure the slot you want the item to go and your first bagslot are empty
    step 6. withdraw the item you want anywhere onto your first bagslot