Do YOU Have what it takes to take Down the Biggest Private Servers?

This is a discussion on Do YOU Have what it takes to take Down the Biggest Private Servers? within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; For all professional server hackers out there, listen carefully: For fully taking over one of the top 20 private servers ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    neitse is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Do YOU Have what it takes to take Down the Biggest Private Servers?

For all professional server hackers out there, listen carefully:

For fully taking over one of the top 20 private servers on XtremeTop100 and handing it over to my administration, I am prepared to offer a large negotiable sum of money. The goal is simple, getting there may not be. But this is a highly crucial request I am making. Who you are and what you do is fully personal and any your work with hacking a private server and handing it to my administration is fully confidential. Remember, this is a full hack over the entire server permanently, and the only extra thing I request once hacked is to remove the original staff from the server completely. This is a highly serious matter, and I require the most serious an sophisticated hacking needed for this task. Contact [email protected] for further details on this matter.

And if you are a professional website hacker, please also contact the email and your contribution would be handling a website of a private server.

Thank you, and make sure to email. I prefer that do not post you do not post your services on this thread, however you may ask questions here.

Last edited by neitse; 08-16-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What site exactly,do you want to crash and why?
    It is illegal,but nothing can go seriously wrong,I got scared for a sec when i was reading it,because blizzard entertainment would stand on your side.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Panda View Post
    What site exactly,do you want to crash and why?
    It is illegal,but nothing can go seriously wrong,I got scared for a sec when i was reading it,because blizzard entertainment would stand on your side.
    The server is the most essential key of the hack. If you are only experienced in website hacking, then you may email me regarding what site, but it will be the site of the agreed server to hack.

And illegality against a private server does not matter. This is like the maffia world, one server against another. And what more to spice up competition than elimination? Survival of the fittest; and I intend that with server hackers who are capable of this task. Please email your requests to hack to the given email. Thank you.

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that hard,U made it sound impossible.If u can get the owner's info,u can do whatev u want.No need to pay somebody for it,as I said it isnt that hard,google SQL injection.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that hard,U made it sound impossible.If u can get the owner's info,u can do whatev u want.No need to pay somebody for it,as I said it isnt that hard,google SQL injection.
    Well I'm leaving it for someone else to get the owner's info, or whatever nessesary to fully take control of one of the top 20 WoW private servers on XtremeTop100. So if you can take this task, make sure to email me, and we'll discuss money and which server.

jdng5 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy is funny asking for help

Sirtwinkie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be fun, just seeing the private servers go down XD

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol oh well he wants to do things his own way

its like a corporate warfare and the products are wow private servers ahhahah funny stuff technological warfare

b3l30n is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you looking on proffessional hacker boards and to ask them to get the job done. Im sure they can, and the harder their job gets the harder they are gonna try
    its really not that hard, get the pass of the owner and just delete every1 that you dont need.

gesle95 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b3l30n View Post
    I would recommend you looking on proffessional hacker boards and to ask them to get the job done. Im sure they can, and the harder their job gets the harder they are gonna try
    its really not that hard, get the pass of the owner and just delete every1 that you dont need.
    and just how are you going to get the pass of the owner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast