Fast leveling on Last-wow

This is a discussion on Fast leveling on Last-wow within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Last wow its a TBC server with 2 realms (15x and 7x) it have 2.4.3 patch on 15x realm population ...

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast leveling on Last-wow

Last wow its a TBC server with 2 realms (15x and 7x) it have 2.4.3 patch on 15x realm population its like 1200+ all time
    Well they have a vote page section where you can buy items with vote points, the good thing is you chose item you want VIA, wowhead, just insert item name or ID, soo you can get like any item from game, i have account there for like 7 months and 1 char but never rly played much with it, today when i checked Vote page i saw i haved like 200 vote points (they give vp free to users each time they advance in topsites)...i created a lvl 1 hunter on 7x realm, logged on my hunter and on site. on vote rewards i searched for: Lohn'goron, Bow of the Torn-heart - Item - World of Warcraft this it's a blue bow with good stats,
    item dont have level req, (u can get it from a quest reward in shadow moon) soo its a tbc lvl 68-70 item, i chosed that bow to put on my hunter, and after 3 mins i got in mail the bow, and i hit like 200-400 on each moob, and kill them like instant, soo untill lvl 50 you make more fast xp, because of this item, but i got many more vp soo i got on my hunter more items:
    Torn-heart Axe of Battle - Item - World of Warcraft
    you can search on wowhead for items that dont have lvl req.
    hf.

Sljywy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haw to hack vp point ? PLS I NEED HELP FAST my skype is : sljivi2 pls help