Requesting help with hacks for 1.12.1 private servers. Paying for assistance.

This is a discussion on Requesting help with hacks for 1.12.1 private servers. Paying for assistance. within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello there, I have been roaming the forums quite a bit and it seems the response to most questions about ...

common_guy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requesting help with hacks for 1.12.1 private servers. Paying for assistance.

Hello there,

I have been roaming the forums quite a bit and it seems the response to most questions about Bots, exploits and hacks for emulated private servers for 1.12.1 is always "they dont exist". I know this to be BS since I already have the trainer for this server where speedhack, ghost, no fall dmg etc is all working fine. What I would like now is everything else, or anything else that will give me an advantage to level.

I work full time but I enjoy my wow, I just want to join my friends who are already 60 on my 1x server. If you know of anything and arent sharing, I am willing to pay for this information.

Thank you very much.

Common_guy

common_guy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also willing to pay for someone to level my char (Tauren Druid) from 33 to 60. Send me a PM or email or simply reply to this thread.

Common_guy