How to dupe soolbounded Items AND STACKS!

This is a discussion on How to dupe soolbounded Items AND STACKS! within the WoW Private Server Hacks board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Ok first the credits AREN'T FOR ME (i will not tell you who maked the tutorial ). I tooked it ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    hyper_speed is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to dupe soolbounded Items AND STACKS!

Ok first the credits AREN'T FOR ME (i will not tell you who maked the tutorial).

I tooked it from another forum becaouse some people asked me how can you dupe the Soolbounded and STACKS Items!

Here it is:

Originally Posted by phantominc
    Correct way to dupe stackable items and soulbound items.

1. Download WPE edit.
    2. After you've configured it to work with WoW, make a filter that in columns 7 and 8, for the search put FF 18, for the modify put FF 19.
    3. Preferably you have already duped some items, if you have not dupe some items via the normal method.
    4. Move the stack to a different place in your bag, now take however many of the soulbound/stacked items you want and put the stack of the original item in slot 1 in your bag. For example you've duped 240 arcanite rods, if you want to have 240 warglaives you would put 240 arcanite rods in that spot. Usually 2 would be fine unless it's an item like potions. Anyway the number of already duped items you put into bag slot 1 will determine how many duped soulbound items you will have.
    5. In slot 2 in your bag put wrapping paper, quantity does not matter in this case.
    6. In slot 3 put your item that is soulbound or a potion, etc. that you want to duplicate.
    7. Make sure the filter is turned on in WPE!
    8. Right-click the wrapping paper in slot 2, then wrap the already duped items in slot 1.
    9. Enjoy your large number of the item you wanted!

Note that if it's a BOP item that you duplicate, as soon as you separate it from the stack it will Bind on Pickup, so here's how to get past that. You want to get the glaive to your other name. So you duplicate using this method, but you just duplicate 2, so you have 2 duped items in slot 1. Then you take the glaive and put it in slot 3, etc. and dupe it. Once you separate them the one that you place elsewhere in your bag will be soulbound, however the one that is still in the original spot is not soulbound! Now hurry to a mailbox and mail yourself the warglaive that is now in slot 1 in your bag! This is just for examples sake, it should work for other items as well. If you don't know how to dupe items read the other thread first so you can determine how many soulbound/stackable items you want to dupe.

Okay, a couple notes, when you do this you can trade off the extras. As soon as you unstack it becomes soulbound, but the one(s) left in the stack are not soulbound and can be traded. I cannot revise my post, so here's the best way, do everything the same as above except make 3. Unstack 1 for yourself and put it to the side. Then trade the stack of 2 to your friend. Have your friend unstack it. After your friend unstacks it on their end, one of them will say "gift from *name*" and the other will not have that. Make sure your friend equips the one that does not say "gift from *name*" or it will only work until your friend relogs. For some reason when you relog and have the one that says "gift from *name*" equipped it thinks that you have wrapping paper equipped in the slot of armor or as a weapon and the stats no longer work. So as long as your friend unstacks it like listed here it will work.

Have fun

Last edited by hyper_speed; 12-28-2007 at 01:51 PM.
    sig by freshfish

Dougle101 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keeekeeess View Post
    OMFG MARRY ME :kiss::kiss::kiss:
    Please refrain from spam.
    Very nice guide , I hope to see more of this quality work. Although you should leave the credz to phantominc...

The button is there for a reason; If someone helps you, or you find something helpful then use it.

f50fan is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is from elitepvpers.

keeekeeess is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasn't spamming, i was just very happy to learn that.

i know that the filter takes the item's code from slot 3 and puts it in slot 1. do you know how to dupe items that aren't in my inventory ? like tier 6
    Last edited by keeekeeess; 12-28-2007 at 07:22 PM.

KirA is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know how to configure with wow >.<

Fenix is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it works on 2.3 Mangos servers ??

dexter_ger is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I have a huge problem with this method.. I downloaded WPE and runned it.. but somehow this prog don't finds my WoW process... it simply doesn't appear in the list where you can choose which process to sniff.. A friend of mine already speculated that there was a fix by some patch because most threads I found were older than a year ^^
    I would be extremely glad if someone could help me out with this :cheesy:
    Try to ingnore my mistakes, I'm german :laugh:

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougle101 View Post
    Please refrain from spam.
    Very nice guide , I hope to see more of this quality work. Although you should leave the credz to phantominc...
    it says "originally posted by phantominc" right in the post

hyper_speed is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is ficed on ascent 2700+
    sig by freshfish

lolikas92 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned