Stealth Server*******Fully Working Manifest*********Public Release***Updated By Me!

This is a discussion on Stealth Server*******Fully Working Manifest*********Public Release***Updated By Me! within the Xbox Forum board part of the Console Games category; Hello, First off, the motherfuckers who originally released this shit can suck it! They gave it to the community like ...

arms04 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Stealth Server*******Fully Working Manifest*********Public Release***Updated By Me!

Hello,

First off, the motherfuckers who originally released this shit can suck it! They gave it to the community like crap & expected people to just pick up on it. Since people in the community want to be greedy & not help each other out thats fine, I will. Ive tested this out & it works. I am using nfoserver webserver, not the VPS. You will need the .xml files in order to do this, or you can just take them from me(IDC, im not greedy). Im not giving anyone credit for this because they dont deserve it. Im taking credit for this release since clowns only provide partial working code. I might make a video later demonstrating how to use these.

thanks,

-arms04

(Download)
    Last edited by arms04; 10-08-2019 at 06:02 AM.