CS:GO Coding Service

badsoft

Hi
I'm BadSoft, I will now be offering my cheat coding service to gain some reputation.
These will be all done externally, all cheats will include pattern scanning to obtain the necessary data for the cheat to work, (unless ofcourse asked not to) to decrease the amount of support needed by us as providers.

Aimbot (Smoothing, keys, FOV, VisCheck, etc.)
TriggerBot
Fake Chams(clr_render with brightness etc.)
Glow
Bhop
No Flash
No Hands
NoScope crosshairs
RCS
Radar
Adjustable settings for weapons/weapon groups
and alot more.

VAC
SMAC
EasyAntiCheat
CEVO
LPL/Akros
FACEIT (C&SS) (Client not for everyone and most certainly NOT fucking cheap).
99Damage/GAMEYE

Keep in mind you aren't paying for a mass sold cheat, you're paying for a coding service, don't come to me if you have a budget of 50 euro and expect 30+ features + a bunch of AC supported.

Contact methods:
On-Site PM
Discord: software#0001
Telegram: @badsoft1337

Last edited:

badsoft

Would be nice if you posted rough pricing here
Pricing depends on what a user wants in their cheat, a simple aimbot with no configuration besides FOV/Smooth/Key/Bone will set you back about 50$, but if you want AC support like FaceIT clientside, it can set you back the same with two extra 00's. It really depends on what the end-user wants, if they want a simple matchmaking cheat with basic features, it'll set them back maybe 100-200$, but a cheat with multiple AC's supported will set them back more, obviously.

lort1234

Would probably be a good idea to give out some vouch to trusted people, BUT when that's said good luck with sales!

Vocaloid

So I contacted this guy and asked with a demo version (since he is a coder) but he refused to give me. Because based on my experience with all "legit coders" I have met and do business with, they are providing demo or 1hr trial since they are the one coded the cheat itself. The reason why im asking for demo, so that you can say what needs to be changed or added.

Last edited:

lort1234

So I contacted this guy and asked with a demo version (since he is a coder) but he refused to give me. Because based on my experience with all "legit coders" I have met and do business with, they are providing demo or 1hr trial since they are the one coded the cheat itself. So that you can say what needs to be changed or added.
From what i have seen on other Forums this guy is really unpopulair and most likey a scammer, he does not have any reputation on HF. But when that’s said this is only from what i have seen, on other Forums.

*Edit: Also one of his cheats for Faceit just got detected, from what i readed it should have been a Faceit AC UD.

Proof: https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6095531&page=5 (This is only for proof and not Advertising at all, please tell me if not allowed.)

Last edited: