[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 24.10.2020)

ecksdee

Can someone tell me the order in which to do them in so that it modifies each section and keeps them? I can't figure it out. For example I modify the stars and the gems all disappear. I modify the gems and the Runes get messed up. I modify the xp and I lose the stars and gems.

ecksdee

Can someone tell me the order in which to do them in so that it modifies each section and keeps them? I can't figure it out. For example I modify the stars and the gems all disappear. I modify the gems and the Runes get messed up. I modify the xp and I lose the stars and gems.
I figured that issue out. I am now getting this issue of when trying to modify slot 1 rune it says "Error: Wrong Input" Does anyone know why that would happen?

wdastr

I am a Korean server user.
This program is not available in Korea.
Can you update it so that I can use it in Korea?
I've tried many different ways, but I can't.
I'm willing to sponsor.
Please send an e-mail to [email protected]

tse0203

Just want to say @Sterillium is the best, many moons ago when d3 was down and everything was gone he responded to my msg on discord or email can't really rmbr and actually went through the effort of sending the file to me what a legend, I managed to spread it around a little bit while the forums were down as well. Thanks again!

Sterillium

Just want to say @Sterillium is the best, many moons ago when d3 was down and everything was gone he responded to my msg on discord or email can't really rmbr and actually went through the effort of sending the file to me what a legend, I managed to spread it around a little bit while the forums were down as well. Thanks again!
thank you very much for your appreciation!

Anyone aware if you can still change or search minerals in bank? Please PM me. I used to have it saved in private messages at one point.

Deathleft

Elder User
Anyone aware if you can still change or search minerals in bank? Please PM me. I used to have it saved in private messages at one point.
SC II has increased their anti-cheat method.
It's still possible to attach via. cheatengine using 6.8.4, but you have to rename all string codes, there's a guide on fearlessrevolution showing for the "genshin impact" game.

For the question, yes it was, and yes it will.
One big reason for this is, he CAN'T upload his resources to the SC II server which Blizzard is not allowing you.
so, the (int) Value for bank.crystals will be always available for you.
The only thing HanLooser can do is increasing his math method to hide those (int) values.
I don't know which difference is in campaign.crystals and arcade.crystals
My guess is, you can add a complex math calculation to obfusicate the real (int) value of the crystals.

This is my expierence, I have hundred of hours in SC II using Cheatengine at Lottery Defense.

This method allows you to attach Cheatengine to SC II.

Deathleft

Elder User
I can tell you he is a great human, I had some stuff to do with him in the past, and I believe he is still a good soul.

Deathleft

Elder User
I'd be interested, but we should talk first here in pm. if it's okay for you.
I just want to know 1 question if possible.

Deathleft

Elder User
The 99mil exp does work once. So I recommend after you 'Write to Bankfile' you go to that bankfile, right click, properties, Check box Read-Only.
I wish it could go higher than 99mil exp though but I think that's as high as Starcraft 2 will let you. One problem I'm running into though is once the game starts, I'm receiving 1 resource stall for 5ms, then crashes the game at around 3 minutes.
99mil exp is not the highst value you can go for, it's the limit from the map creator; HanLooser.
SC II is using 64 bit technology so 2^64-1 is possible, which is also known as (inf) or (int) when using Bytes.
because registers can contain those HEX numbers: FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF which is -1 in DEC.
FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF ~ DEC: 1 152 921 504 606 846 975
even ( hexadecimal 7 FFFF FFF1 ) => 32bit registers could hold those values ez.