[WTS] Faceit bypass Csgo

javias

Selling faceit anticheat bypass csgo hack.

slot -5 (3 )

taking only 2 person

Can give Admin test for vouch

features - Radar / aim ( aim on working at the moment ) 6 months Still Undetected

Ping Me for proff

Only 2 person So Hurry ::)

Discord - javias#7345

Last edited:

514blizzy

Elder User
are you going to give any more information? any media? any proof that your UD for 6 months? How much you are selling it for? remember this isn't ePVP so tread carefully...

makemefake

I don´t think you are going to get a lot of customers with that little information.

Also "Selling faceit anticheat bypass csgo hack" is it a bypass only or a bypass with a hack is it an injector that bypasses the AC?

You should add more information if you want customers :D

javias

are you going to give any more information? any media? any proof that your UD for 6 months? How much you are selling it for? remember this isn't ePVP so tread carefully...
i will attach some media soon. i only have 3 people who using my hack , they r using like 5 months not banned yet ! this hack cost 1500usd first pay then monthly 250usd

javias

I don´t think you are going to get a lot of customers with that little information.

Also "Selling faceit anticheat bypass csgo hack" is it a bypass only or a bypass with a hack is it an injector that bypasses the AC?

You should add more information if you want customers :D
thank you for your advice . yes it's bypass faceit anticheat . yes i will add more information .

514blizzy

Elder User
this guys complete bullshit i can smell it right now.

1) do you have any proof that you can even bypass the anti cheat without getting a ban within a week.

2) who are you? javias? I've NEVER heard that name and for someone brand new to come into the scene and offer league cheats (smells funny)

3) You're charging 1500$ + 250$ a month for a RADAR? I mean come on, is this a joke?

Please show us proof, this is just ridiculous, you claim to have 3 customers who have been using it for 5 months, a radar is not hard to hide from faceit if you somewhat know what you're doing, but to charge this much for a source code on UC, extortion.

javias

this guys complete bullshit i can smell it right now.

1) do you have any proof that you can even bypass the anti cheat without getting a ban within a week.

2) who are you? javias? I've NEVER heard that name and for someone brand new to come into the scene and offer league cheats (smells funny)

3) You're charging 1500$ + 250$ a month for a RADAR? I mean come on, is this a joke?

Please show us proof, this is just ridiculous, you claim to have 3 customers who have been using it for 5 months, a radar is not hard to hide from faceit if you somewhat know what you're doing, but to charge this much for a source code on UC, extortion.
its okay you can find any other coder

yes sir i have proof /

javias

Lmao yeah i find it very weird that someone who claims to bypass a pretty complex anto cheat cant even post in the right sub thread
i Never sold my hack on public website so may be it's fishy , cant even post in the right sub thread ? does it mean i can't bypass faceit ?

514blizzy

Elder User
its okay you can find any other coder

yes sir i have proof /
Then provide proof , you're selling a product. Show us your product, and again, 1500$ for a radar. I guarantee you guys I know who this is and I guarantee you if this guy shows me who the driver is signed by it will be by my friend. Do me a favor right click your exe and go to signatures or whatever its called. Show me the screen. This is GC if im not mistaken!