[WTS] FACEIT/ESEA Private Cheat

RedruMk

CSGO Y by subwaymonkey
★★★★★
If you are a serious buyer I show the cheat on screen share working flawlessly on any anticheat.
REQUIREMENTS:

[+] Latest Win10 build
[+] Second PC (For Webradar)
[+] Showing some sort of ID

ANTICHEATS:
This cheat bypasses every single mainstream anticheat (Including Faceit Client and ESEA), if you have a different anticheat in your region feel free to ask on the thread if it bypasses it and I will do some research and let you know.

FEATURES:

[+] Aimbot
[+] Customizable FOV/smooth for Rifles, Pistols, AWPS, Scouts and Deagles
[+] Customizable RCS with changeable FOV (Field Of View)
[+] Customizable aim key
[+] Customizable hitbox (head, upper torso, torso)
[+] Customizable x,y recoil control
[+] Triggerbot (Works great on all anticheats apart from Faceit. It still works on Faceit but due to FACEIT Client restrictions it is made differently. It is still a large enhancement.)
[+] Sound ESP with hotkey option (Including when they're defusing the bomb)
[+] Web Radar (Requires second PC on the same network, can be any type of PC and the software uses very little resources)
[+] Hardware ID locked

Please note:
This cheat is an external cheat and it's built for legit play only. If you are looking for a cheat that will do everything for you, this is not the cheat.

Pricing:
Depending on your status in CSGO and how much attention you need from me will determine the price. This cheat is not cheap.

Please direct message me on D3Scene only.

Join Date on D3Scene: 2018-2019

Name of Hack(s)/Service(s): CSGO Y

Time Undetected: Since creation 1 year ago

Compatible Games: CSGO

Terms of Service (a link is required or else your post will be deleted):

• I only take crypto as payment
  • Minimum of 3 months​
Refund Policy: If you are banned within your first week of using my product you will get a full refund.

Vouches: Old d3scene account got deleted when the forums were purged but had vouches on old site for selling cheats.

Dont fall for this scammer his scam me for 10k i have evidence if you want just inbox

RedruMk

This guy is definately a scammer. The only thing he has is screenshare that cheat works. But it is probably a video, he doesn't go for guaratee system with 0 rep, he doesn't give vouch. He tells that he had reputation on previous site d3 but Matt and others admins don't know a shit about him.
Stongly be aware of this weirdo
turns out you were correct