GGLoader Scam

Sleepwalking

Elder User

Hey

So I purchased a trial version of GGLoader and I have received nothing from them. Tried contacting support but to no avail.

I purchased on June 15th, so even if it was back logged I should have had something in my emails from them about it by now.

Attached picture of paypal receipt

Attachments

Kspade

Global Moderator
Just from browsing other websites, it appears to be a legit product. However, since Robin is not active here, I am going to ban him/her, and hopefully, he/she will receive an email about it and address it accordingly so they can continue selling here.

Have you tried the live chat on their website?

Sleepwalking

Elder User
Just from browsing other websites, it appears to be a legit product. However, since Robin is not active here, I am going to ban him/her, and hopefully, he/she will receive an email about it and address it accordingly so they can continue selling here.

Have you tried the live chat on their website?
Yes, I did try the live chat. Waited over an hour with no reply

Hopefully it's just my bad luck things haven't happened for me and they can sort out it out asap

GGRobin2

Hi there, to begin with i'm sorry for the late reply.

I have been on a small vacation and saw this now. I would assume we have different time zones. Me & partner are both from the EU and probarly just a matter of bad timing you have caught us when we are always sleeping. I would assume this purchase have been activated by now if not you are free to contact my personal Discord Robin#4726 and i can offer you a free setup configuration worth 30 Euro and as well an extended trial that last's an week instead of 3 days for All classes.

If anything else, feel free to ask me any questions @Kspade @Sleepwalking

Best Regards,
Robin & Team Behind GGLoader

Sleepwalking

Elder User
Hi there, to begin with i'm sorry for the late reply.

I have been on a small vacation and saw this now. I would assume we have different time zones. Me & partner are both from the EU and probarly just a matter of bad timing you have caught us when we are always sleeping. I would assume this purchase have been activated by now if not you are free to contact my personal Discord Robin#4726 and i can offer you a free setup configuration worth 30 Euro and as well an extended trial that last's an week instead of 3 days for All classes.

If anything else, feel free to ask me any questions @Kspade @Sleepwalking

Best Regards,
Robin & Team Behind GGLoader
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I've added you to discord so we can chat on that :)