Mineral Z EvolutionN Bank File

HI i can help you get all levels and ultimate archon

ultimate Archon Level 200 all nights $10

paypal.me/skh999

respond time =- 2 hours

PS : I need your 1-S1-1-??????? number for it to work please locate it at Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\????????

DM with proof of payment

PSUntitled.png

Last edited:
its just people here have made legit hacks and post it free and you want people to buy your bank file i get times are tough but if people making hack files which require very complicated things you must learn to even be able to do and give it free what makes you think someone will buy your bank file which u didnt need to learn anything special to obtain except maybe time spent playing but i dont think thats comparable simply put bro i respect your hustle but this is a f2p game man lets not be ridiculous

btw im not even asking for u to share the bank file i just dont think its a good look for you to be asking for money for your bank file

500faults

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/al6rj9 this bank file works without you even having to sign it for some reason (maybe its from before he made them harder to crack but game still reads old files who knows), no you are a cheater message. AND ITS FREE
Tested it and it doesn't reset between games either.

And I just noticed, the screenshot is from Mineralz Survival not Evo lol

gtr428

omegalul, u can do it without paying money to you. Using Wemod sc2 trainer there, you can easily reach whatever u want in mostly all arcade games

500faults

omegalul, u can do it without paying money to you. Using Wemod sc2 trainer there, you can easily reach whatever u want in mostly all arcade games
You ever heard of anyone banned for wemod as long as they play the arcade maps solo? Also because sc2 just had an update it won't work atm.

gtr428

You ever heard of anyone banned for wemod as long as they play the arcade maps solo? Also because sc2 just had an update it won't work atm.
No bans ever. As said above, only in arcade map if anyone catch you hacking.
Yea, it doesn't work atm.Waiting for update and then keep playing in solo games or acrade maps.

500faults

No bans ever. As said above, only in arcade map if anyone catch you hacking.
Yea, it doesn't work atm.Waiting for update and then keep playing in solo games or acrade maps.
Well wemod updated and I tried in on lotto defense and as soon as I activate some of the options game just ends in victory, and you don't win on lottery defense so its super sus on match history lel

gtr428

Loto defence is fucking shit, there are a lot of ant--hack stuff. Developer is a big bitch.
It should works in mineralz, try it.

500faults

Well the dev makes a LOT of money from the donations, I know one guy who's donated $700 and apparently it's much worse on KR. And he's breaking TOS by giving GP, SP and supporter gems to donators.

Sterillium

Well the dev makes a LOT of money from the donations, I know one guy who's donated $700 and apparently it's much worse on KR. And he's breaking TOS by giving GP, SP and supporter gems to donators.
if u sniff the donation files and count them together on all 3 regions: he made over 750'000 Euro.