NEED MAPHACK WARCRAFT 3 VERSION 1.26 MAP 6.90A8

Sonson69

Buddy... This file not work in battle net just work in single player...

When i try to battle net..
This file fatal error

In dota idgs server indonesian version 1.26
Map 6.90

Lol, man, but why do you need it? It's much more interesting to play without cheats. For example, I am playing a lot of World of Warcraft, and even though this game is very difficult, I am not using any hacks. It actually kills the interest towards the game. However, it is VERY difficult to pass the raids on heroic difficulty, and I have used wow dungeon leveling a couple of times. It's actually very cheap and effective, it has saved a lot of time for me. Dude, I think that it's much better to use some kind of boosting instead of cheats. Think about that, you don't need this maphack. You will play the game 2-3 hours and it's going to get really BORING

Last edited:

LPVOID

Lol, man, but why do you need it? It's much more interesting to play without cheats.
I completely support you on this. But nowadays it's nearly impossible to find a place to play DoTA where all 10 players would play fair, and it's even more BORING when you realize your opponent uses some kind of hacks, so, since we can't prevent other players to use hacks, to be fair we need to use hacks also.
That's why I liked it alot more when we used to play the game face to face, no one would use hacks.