[WTS] nightfall.site | EFT, Apex, R6S, Rust, CSGO, TF2 Cheats | Invite Only | External | Ring0 | Android Radar | More cheats to come!

xSuz

So you did a exit scam model of your business.
Pure was sold as a lifetime project but it does not work for like 2 years now.
You also banned me for something I didn’t do and you knew it but we have a small argue so it was easier for you :) Basically you with Cipa scammed me and much more ppl for 150€

Last edited:

dreamz1993

You also banned me for something I didn’t do and you knew it but we have a small argue so it was easier for you :) Basically you with Cipa scammed me and much more ppl for 150€
Lifetime doesnt mean forever steven discontinued pure control and started working on a different project, i was in pure control as well, so he asked if there is still interest in pure control,since noone replied, he is focusing on nighfall. There are some old pure control user in nightfall though. Also steven and cipa had some "communication" problems in the past.

steveN

Contributor
To add onto what @dreamz1993 said, I never wanted to discontinue purecontrol. The main reason it was discontinued was because VMT hooking got detected by VAC. And me being me, I didn't want to risk my customers being banned, but also found no way around the VMT hooks at the time. That's why I started focusing on other projects.

xSuz

Lifetime doesnt mean forever steven discontinued pure control and started working on a different project, i was in pure control as well, so he asked if there is still interest in pure control,since noone replied, he is focusing on nighfall. There are some old pure control user in nightfall though. Also steven and cipa had some "communication" problems in the past.
I don’t care if they had a communication problem or not. I’m just feeling scammed because I’ve paid for something I couldn’t use because of problems in administration, leaks of user base and users information etc.
Just want to inform everyone interested in nightfall that Steven have a not cristal past :)

Also want to add, that pure developed by Steven was one of the most enjoyable cheat for cs that I had a chance to use. ( used almost everything). Pure was bugged AF but aimbot was just like a magic :)

steveN

Contributor
I don’t care if they had a communication problem or not. I’m just feeling scammed because I’ve paid for something I couldn’t use because of problems in administration, leaks of user base and users information etc.
Just want to inform everyone interested in nightfall that Steven have a not cristal past :)

Also want to add, that pure developed by Steven was one of the most enjoyable cheat for cs that I had a chance to use. ( used almost everything). Pure was bugged AF but aimbot was just like a magic :)
I appreciate the response. Sorry that you feel that way.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to make you feel better. So I won't even attempt it. But I'd like to think that my userbase speaks for itself. I hope everything in life goes well for you. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Really, I do hope the best for you.

steveN

Contributor
bump, added scientist esp for rust, over half the slots filled, r6 just one slot left. node esp also planned for rust

streetnig

New account since d3 restarted a while back I suppose.

First of all I think I've been using steveN his (csgo) softwares for about 4/5 years now (maybe even longer, lifetime customer), starting with Pure-Control back in the day. Let me explain to you I am nowhere good with computers and everything that goes wrong will happen to me. If you asked me 5 years ago if I removed my anti-virus I'd say yes not knowing Kaspersky is scanning my PC for the last 2 hours.:ROFLMAO:

That said steveN has always been patient with me and helped me solve my issues. With Pure-Control it was a little bit sketchy with smetimes a random BSOD but overall it was working very good, getting more and more stable with more features added.

Then some drama happened. I am not sure what exactly happened but the guy he worked with f#cked him over and if I can remember correctly the cheat was down for a few weeks back then. I think the guy deleted everything (website etc) and he had to rebuild. Now fast forward a few months using it happily the worst thing happened: It got detected and we got banned. Main wrecked. I did however use the cheese for over a year maybe even 2 years so I was not mad - this can always happen and is the risk.

Now to be honest in this chapter I didn't hear much. steveN did not remove the website or discord but neither did he gave any updates. This was the moment I got inactive also so it might've just been me, but like I read above someone might've feeled exit scammed so he probably was on the silent side.

Fast forward some time and I come back and thought I should check out the old discord. Dead. But steveN is still in it. I send him a message and he told me something about Pure-Control is abandoned. We've had some good convo's about VR and the Nintendo Switch and if he knew some good cheese he could suggest...

...and all of a sudden he invites me to test Nightfall. This is at the start of 2019. Knowing from before I was the kid that didn't knew anything about computers so we've done alot of testing, different loaders/configs/ingame settings, there have been brakes from csgo for me and for him in between (I can remember I had to wait like 10 days for offsets to be updated:p). Also I think the csgo trusted mode update thingy gave him a hard time back in the day. But it was working better and more stable everytime with more features added. He even has an Android app (never used it tbh sorry dude).

And here we are. Nightfall is live and working like a bless. Partially thanks to me:geek: steveN has fixed all the issues I've ever had with it and has always helped me with everything I needed. Even if there was a problem that only I had he would go and try to fix it actively. You want a feature? Ask him and if he can he will. You have a problem? Tell him and he will help you with it. Game updated? Probably already working with the new update. Probably a new game incoming soon if everything goes correct #insiderinfo

I can simply rate the cheese 10/10 but I am here to tell you steveN is a trustworthy and knowledgeable human being and I am happy I met him back in the day.

Proof:

Last edited:

steveN

Contributor
Will stop updating this thread since the slots are pretty much always filled except for CSGO and TF2. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me, it'll probably just take a while to get in. Also just launched a cheat for another game (in beta). Still 2-3 updates a week apart from the regular updates for game updates.