NOTD Bank editor HERE

Need a video or images for better explanation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Revision 1*: NOTD starcraft II doesn't work on virtual machines.
*Revision 2*: NOTD starcraft II does work on virtual machines:

1. I didn't make this
2. I like playing the game as is
3. For people that have lost their bank files

Pre-Requisites- You must have played the game at least once and died, or have had a bank file already created for you by the game. If your bank handle is banned, you need to create another email account and signup/create another starcraft 2 account which is free. For those who have 4k monitors or multi-monitor setups, after launching Nukezilla's bank signer and it appears on your taskbar, hover your cursor over the bank signer, wait for it to show a small window above your cursor, hover your cursor over the small window, right click the window and select maximize, hold left click at the top of that window and drag to where you would like it, use the resizable window options for adjustment.

Instructions:

1, Launch NOTD bank signer and edit to your heart's content
2. It will list you as a hacker if your numbers are too high
3. After generating bank file, 2 files will be placed where Notd Bank signer is in, place this into your starcraft II bank account directory ( C:\Users\your username\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\361228456\your handle\Banks\1-S2-1-1557547 ). Note: this will replace your current bank files with the generated bank files NOTD Bank signer has created.
4. Launch Nukezilla's bank signer (Credit: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/index.php?threads/lottery-defense-bankhack.40/post-253) and open the generated bank file's that Notd Bank signer has generated which you have placed in your Starcraft II bank account folder.
5. Replace the current values in User account number with your handle, update the signature, Save bank as..., replace the current files NotdBank files and rename them appropriately to ensure you have a NOTDbackup and a NOTDbank.
6. Test. If your numbers are too high, it will reset on the first created game or the second created game. If your numbers are too high but were generated on the first game, you'll need to repeat the methods list above, or continuously replace these bank files after every created game.

How to use the Bank Signer:
Do not use comma's, and change your bank files carefully, one attribute at a time to understand where to pinpoint your errors for tweaking. If you're listed as a hacker at the start of the game, you may have changed it incorrectly.

XP: It won't allow you to go higher than 1 million. or lower than 0 exp.
Rating: Enter 1000-2500
Games Played: Enter higher values if exp is also high (Have not tested ranges)
Medic Played: Enter a reasonable number

Stat Allocation: Don't touch
Current credits: You cannot go higher than 9999
Life Time credits: Enter a reasonable number. Maximum of 100000
Weapon Mod1: Don't touch
Weapon Mod2: Don't touch

Medals- The higher the medal count, the more powerful you'll become. Have not tested maximum values. Repetitive account testing may be required to achieve the highest rank possible.
Combat Action : Enter a Reasonable number.
Life saving: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Bronze star: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Silver star: Don't touch
Legion of Merit: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Distinguished: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Navy Cross: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Expeditionary: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Superior Service: Follow directions in Combat Action.
Medal of honor: Follow directions in Combat Action.

Classes: Max is 750
Rifleman - Commando : Higher values give more characteristics to your class points which may result in higher damage.

Colorcode: Replace Weapon Mod1 values here and then test. Example: 55555 where the bold digits would mean a different ID. By entering the first digit with a 1 would give you a black ops insignia (Does nothing but make your portrait cooler), the 2nd bold digit would give you kittens that follow you in game (does nothing but make you stand out and more cooler than before), the 3rd bolded digit (No idea). I'm unsure about the other digits, but I would leave them either at 0. Example: 11107
Petcode: Replace Weapon Mod1 values here and then test. Example: 55555 where the bold digits would mean a different pet id. Replace the unbolded digits to 0. Example: 20108

Wins: Don't touch survivalNM

Bootcamp : Does nothing.

Final notes: If you need a demo I can upload a video again or some pictures. I have tested and is still working.
Can you multibox?
Is it winable?
Maybe but needs fine tuning

Attachments

Last edited:

AbusedPet

If I do upload my settings it wouldn't work unless you sign that bank. Did you want me to give you a picture and explain it as an example and upload that bank file here?
Nah I meant like send me your values so I can check them because mine always turn too high so I wanted to see what's okay

Nah I meant like send me your values so I can check them because mine always turn too high so I wanted to see what's okay
You may need to go through several trial and errors to find out what are acceptable and not. It took me around 1-2 hours by repeating those steps but eventually you'll find them. When I get bored, I'll send those values. So far 999,999 XP is the highest you can set your bank at, 1mil will ban you. Therefore, you will never become the master of the universe and get that final stat allocation where you maxed out all attributes to 9.

Weapon mods1 and 2 for max stat allocation is 99999 for mod1, 10099 for mod2.

Medals may also give you a banned profile if your medal count is too high, it may even be unacceptable values where the game won't award you the extra attributes because no one has ever achieved that amount of medals. For easy medal achievements you could set to 500, while the other medals may only go up to a maximum of 100. Try using values of 100, but no more than 250 and go from there.

Class points I would put no more than 100, but I've seen higher.

Wins, games played, medic played. may also indicate an autoban and kick you from the game. Although wins do nothing, try entering 1000 for each.

But as I've said before, you will need to do some trial and error which could take you around 1-2 hours to find those maximum values, and maybe those minimum values if you're interested in a profile where all attributes are maxed, but you start off the game at level 1. Before d3scene was taken down, there was a post explaining what values were a good reference point for players editing this bank and I'll try to get that to you, but you're more than welcome to contribute that to those seeking the same answer :)

AbusedPet

You may need to go through several trial and errors to find out what are acceptable and not. It took me around 1-2 hours by repeating those steps but eventually you'll find them. When I get bored, I'll send those values. So far 999,999 XP is the highest you can set your bank at, 1mil will ban you. Therefore, you will never become the master of the universe and get that final stat allocation where you maxed out all attributes to 9.

Weapon mods1 and 2 for max stat allocation is 99999 for mod1, 10099 for mod2.

Medals may also give you a banned profile if your medal count is too high, it may even be unacceptable values where the game won't award you the extra attributes because no one has ever achieved that amount of medals. For easy medal achievements you could set to 500, while the other medals may only go up to a maximum of 100. Try using values of 100, but no more than 250 and go from there.

Class points I would put no more than 100, but I've seen higher.

Wins, games played, medic played. may also indicate an autoban and kick you from the game. Although wins do nothing, try entering 1000 for each.

But as I've said before, you will need to do some trial and error which could take you around 1-2 hours to find those maximum values, and maybe those minimum values if you're interested in a profile where all attributes are maxed, but you start off the game at level 1. Before d3scene was taken down, there was a post explaining what values were a good reference point for players editing this bank and I'll try to get that to you, but you're more than welcome to contribute that to those seeking the same answer :)
Appreciate it all, but seems like I'm doing something wrong with signing the bank with my handle, because no matter what values I put I always get detected as a hacker. So if it's not too much to ask could you perhaps upload some pics to help the dumb like me 😄

Appreciate it all, but seems like I'm doing something wrong with signing the bank with my handle, because no matter what values I put I always get detected as a hacker. So if it's not too much to ask could you perhaps upload some pics to help the dumb like me 😄
notd_starcraft_II_2018-12-13_20-48-51.png
weapon mods don't work because they've included a counter into the game where it shows "Weapon mods: 0" then the following would be how many "Weapon mod points" you have available. If the counter doesn't match with your file, you won't be allowed to modify them at all.

Change red boxes with red boxes and pink/yellow boxes with pink/yellow boxes.pic1.PNG

Other than that, enjoy :)

dang i thought pictures meant step by step pictures not just showing the end result xD
Not many people were interested so I didn't do that. So far I'm seeing just one person other than yourself asking for some help. Are you having trouble? If there were more votes for pictures/videos I'll make some time to redo my post.

SnowMew

I'd prefer just a mid-range example as opposed to a full on tutorial. Like, something just above bare-minimum for having all classes unlocked, don't need all the extra bonuses. Just wanna have everything available. :(