[RELEASED] SC2 Maphack (Viloresi)

cooldude

Banned
Simple Maphack.

1. Start SC2
2. Start Extreme Injector
3. Inject SC2Cheat.dll into SC2
4. Run ViloResiCrack.exe
5. Enter random characters in the license field on the cmd window "paste here your license key:"
6. Press Enter
7. Wait till the hack is loaded. You will see "Success! Valid license key loading...". This means the hack is loaded.

I didn't protect the ViloResiCrack.exe, so you guys can reverse it yourself, and see it doesn't contain any malicious code. This maphack hooks: AddVectoredExceptionFilter, ZwProtectVirtualMemory, NtContinue, NtGetContextThread. The hooks aren't protected, and can be easily detected by Warden.

Download:
- REMOVED - (File too large to upload here)

#GeorgeFlyod

Last edited by a moderator:

slayermetal

Elder User
Thanks for the release! It's working pretty well.
By any chance that release might open doors to new >easy "public" releases in the future? (Reverse the DLL and stuff like that I mean)

Last edited:

georgi

Thanks for posting your hack. So this basically just removes the fog of war? I guess it doesn't support the newest patch yet? If it is not protected I should only try it out with a throwaway account else I will get banned from Blizzard I guess? Thank you!

cooldude

Banned
Thanks for posting your hack. So this basically just removes the fog of war? I guess it doesn't support the newest patch yet? If it is not protected I should only try it out with a throwaway account else I will get banned from Blizzard I guess? Thank you!
it draws units thru the fog of war. the offsets are outdated so it will not work with the new patch. the private hack i use is working with the new patch tho.

Donnabb

Simple Maphack.

1. Start SC2
2. Start Extreme Injector
3. Inject SC2Cheat.dll into SC2
4. Run ViloResiCrack.exe
5. Enter random characters in the license field on the cmd window "paste here your license key:"
6. Press Enter
7. Wait till the hack is loaded. You will see "Success! Valid license key loading...". This means the hack is loaded.

I didn't protect the ViloResiCrack.exe, so you guys can reverse it yourself, and see it doesn't contain any malicious code. This maphack hooks: AddVectoredExceptionFilter, ZwProtectVirtualMemory, NtContinue, NtGetContextThread. The hooks aren't protected, and can be easily detected by Warden.

Download:
- REMOVED - (File too large to upload here)

#GeorgeFlyod
Thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Public releases? Not that easy.

Could you please add any information you can on why it is "Not that easy"? Thank you for posting say maphack offsets and warden TLS behavior for memory editing and more. I appreciate that. Thank you for doing that. Also any comment on SC2 sub-process debugging the main SC2 process?

Again appreciate your help in this community, and I think it is helping (at least from my perspective).

Thanks.
-skinnym666

cooldude

Banned
from the dev himself:

"SC2 has greatly increased their cheat protection, not so much of their cheat detection. The amount of time it takes to hack SC2 isn't very rewarding when a cheat developer just releases his work. Blizzard will come an either file a lawsuit, patch the way the game was hacked, or a combination of both. Then the cheat developer is shit of luck. He either has to find a new way to hack the game, to release it, and for it to be patched? That doesn't make any sense.

In regards to debugging SC2 like we did in the previous years, good luck. I was barely able to make the features that I did. I can't release how I'm personally debugging the game because I don't want them to patch it, but Cheat Engine works (barely)."

TheShadow

from the dev himself:

"SC2 has greatly increased their cheat protection, not so much of their cheat detection. The amount of time it takes to hack SC2 isn't very rewarding when a cheat developer just releases his work. Blizzard will come an either file a lawsuit, patch the way the game was hacked, or a combination of both. Then the cheat developer is shit of luck. He either has to find a new way to hack the game, to release it, and for it to be patched? That doesn't make any sense.

In regards to debugging SC2 like we did in the previous years, good luck. I was barely able to make the features that I did. I can't release how I'm personally debugging the game because I don't want them to patch it, but Cheat Engine works (barely)."
You can still use cheat engine to find memory addresses, but attaching a debugger makes the game crash. As far as I know there are other memory scanner tools that also work.

EDIT:
I think the bigger problem is that like cooldude said everyone is afraid to share anything in terms of methods, because they will soon get patched. SC2 really is one of the hardest games to hack at the moment. The best tool you can find at the moment is Oceanic's hack. It has been around for 4 years. It's really working well and it's being regularly updated. I am pretty sure this post is mostly for advertisement purposes, however, I might be wrong as well.

Last edited:
You can still use cheat engine to find memory addresses, but attaching a debugger makes the game crash. As far as I know there are other memory scanner tools that also work.

EDIT:
I think the bigger problem is that like cooldude said everyone is afraid to share anything in terms of methods, because they will soon get patched. SC2 really is one of the hardest games to hack at the moment. The best tool you can find at the moment is Oceanic's hack. It has been around for 4 years. It's really working well and it's being regularly updated. I am pretty sure this post is mostly for advertisement purposes, however, I might be wrong as well.
I am not familiar with "Oceanic's hack". I did some google and duckduckgo searching and couldn't find anything. What particular hack are you referring to?

Thanks.
-skinnym666

from the dev himself:

Thank you for the response. Blizzard and lawsuits is a scary thing. I thought Blizzard only pursued that route if the hack developers were profiting money by selling hacks... Maybe that isn't the case anymore. I don't know. What you said regarding releasing information and it getting patched makes sense. As for debugging SC2 - I do miss the old days where you could just use ollydbg with scyalla and all was good... Not that easy anymore. I am working on being able to attach a debugger to game and not make it crash and make it think everything is okay. Progress is moving forward, but slowly.

Also I have a fairly accurate dump of the SC2_x64 process that includes the un-encrypted portions if anyone is interested. On another topic has anyone here looked into PCIe attack vectors?

Best,
-skinnym666