Soooo... what happened?

bellaPatricia

Couldn't quite find out where to post. Scamming seemed like the correct place but what gives?! D3scene was down for how long? 2 Months? That's awfully suspicious without any sort of explanation and not even Tracky is around anymore? WTF happened?

Is this a honeypod now?

Zbon141

Administrator
Couldn't quite find out where to post. Scamming seemed like the correct place but what gives?! D3scene was down for how long? 2 Months? That's awfully suspicious without any sort of explanation and not even Tracky is around anymore? WTF happened?

Is this a honeypod now?
The database broke and the site was down for a few months. Then 2020 happened and we've all been busy in our personal lives lately (not to mention we are all volunteers). It's not suspicious, it's just inconvenient for the people that were on the site frequently. Tracky is around, but he's been busy as well. We did also create a Discord in the meantime (I just posted an invite link the other week) and posted updates in there.

ArE u ON s0mE DrUgZ

its a new host tracky or matt didnt wanted it anymore (if i remember correctly).
Shh, it's a new host. Matt and Tracky were busy with life. Same with the rest of us.

Matt

Administrator
We are all still here. Well. Mostly. I still admin as much as I can, and we are all heavily active on the discord. I'm an old dude now with a wife and two kids. So I throw as much free time as I can into it. Tracky is still around. He's on the discord a lot too. You just missed everything being announced. We had a thread on the old D3 about all of this before we switched as well.