Stealth Server Source*****Use From You're Own Internet/Ported Lasting Data****

arms04

I moved my files to a hosting site. But at the same time, I couldn't figure out where to use the Listener.exe program. Previously, I couldn't connect to live without the Listener program running. How will it be now? Could you please guide me on this as well?
You still have to run the listener.exe off some type of computer. If your using a VPS you simply copy connect to that VPS either by remote desktop connection which is installed on windows operating system or some other kind of remote connection software like VNC https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/windows/ . Then copy over listener files to VPS & launch listener.exe. You'll have to allow stealth port through VPS firwalls as well. I dont know what service your using so I wouldnt be able to tell you which firewalls to allow ports through.

You still have to run the listener.exe off some type of computer. If your using a VPS you simply copy connect to that VPS either by remote desktop connection which is installed on windows operating system or some other kind of remote connection software like VNC https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/windows/ . Then copy over listener files to VPS & launch listener.exe. You'll have to allow stealth port through VPS firwalls as well. I dont know what service your using so I wouldnt be able to tell you which firewalls to allow ports through.
Ok the files will be in the hosting and the Listener will run on my computer. So, will all traffic flow over my internet again? Or will it only partially work for Listener? So, does Listener use most of the internet, or does it use the hosting side?

arms04

Ok the files will be in the hosting and the Listener will run on my computer. So, will all traffic flow over my internet again? Or will it only partially work for Listener? So, does Listener use most of the internet, or does it use the hosting side?
Most of the connection will ran to the listener so the traffic will flow through your internet. For the hosting the only traffic that will be flowing to it would be the XML files.