Unable To Reduce CPU Usage While Gaming

Hello friends. Recently, I bought a gaming PC; because I love to play games on PC. Every time I start a game on PC, 90% of my computer's CPU is being used. But GPU is being used only 10-15%. Guys, I don't understand why this is happening, and how to fix this problem. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

The configuration of my computer is mentioned below:
10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor
16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz
GTX 1050ti
But even after that, whenever you start any game, the CPU seems to be using 85-90%.

Sterillium

this is the wrong forum here for that, a high cpu usage could have like 1000 causes.
contact your local pc guy.

I'm sorry to bother you! However, I have applied a process mentioned here. After applying the process, a little problem has been solved. That is, I just uninstalled the GPU driver from the PC and downloaded and installed the drivers from the manufacturer's website. Now my computer is using 55% of CPU and 30% of GPU. But I think I can get a little better performance from the computer. Also if you can tell any other way, then it is very useful.

DarkJesture_

Administrator
If you want to get a small boost you can overclock your GPU and mem. Risk lowering the life of the equip. otherwise I think for that build it's pretty solid if you're using %55 while in-game.

AimexCheats

Close not needed processes and it should do the trick. Be sure that no gay windows process like updater or defender is trashing your PC.